positive solutions that you can take into your school
- talk with your teachers if you are struggling in a classroom, if the learning environment is not working for you.
- spark a dialogue on traditional education with your friends and family and even school leaders. Change starts with awareness and discussion.
- ask if you would be allowed to present positive solutions to your teachers or to your principle.
- read education news, books, or articles online and share them with your friends and family or on social media
-use your talents to spread awareness,
- using art, photography, speeches, video editing and music.
- you can start a club, create posters to put around your school or simply just remind your friends and people around you that intelligence is so diverse and individual to each person.
- initiate discussions with your family at the dinner table
- combat the lack of creativity in schools by supplementing the curriculum on your own
- engage in personal creative projects
- educate yourself through reading books or watching videos online, once you are aware of the issue it is less likely to affect you personally
- a method that will help alleviate the fear of making mistakes (that is created through summative assessments) exercises from "The Book of Surrealist Games" by Alistair Brotchie and Mel Gooding